Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby O on the way!

This year proved to be pretty overwhelming. I was tired, scared and in desperate need to take a break from my constantly reeling mind that was trying to figure out how I can handle everything. So, Jen and I took a holiday! We went to Hilton Head Island for a week. It was certainly not our typical vacation but it was much needed. Thank you Jen! It also was the first time I really couldn't conceal my growing stomach...maternity swim suits= ridiculous.





This is Baby O at 32 weeks. I was on my second to last work trip and the picture was taken in Oakland, CA. Little does Baby O know that he has already been back and forth between the West Coast and Chicago several times and has even made a few trips to the Dirty South (well, not really dirty but coastal NC, SC and GA.)

No comments: