Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Shower!


My fabulous friends came in from all over to support and celebrate Baby O. It meant so much to me to have them here and I really appreciate the extreme effort it took for some of them to make it all the way to Indianapolis. I'm so fortunate to have them in my life (as is Baby O!) We all had a great weekend. I was so sad to see them go home:(



We even played some party games (good work Val!) Each person decorated onesies for Baby O which were hilarious. We also guessed my belly size...which was comparible to Violet in Willy Wonk when she turned into a blueberry (plus my dress didn't help.)



Jen and SJ were the official party planners with Stephanie and Val pitching in (plus my Mom!) It was fun just hanging out...everyone should move to Indy for a little while!

No comments: